Board of Directors
The Board of Directors, composed of nine business and community leaders, is the governing body of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority. Four members of the Board are appointed by the Mayor of the City of Columbus with the advice and consent of City Council, four are appointed by the Franklin County Board of Commissioners, and one member is appointed jointly by the Mayor and the Franklin County Board of Commissioners to serve four-year staggered terms.
Appointed by the Mayor, City of Columbus
Jordan A. Miller, Jr.
Appointed by the Franklin County Board of Commissioners
The meetings of the Board of Directors are open to the public and held in the Airport Authority’s Administrative offices on the Baggage Claim level at Port Columbus the fourth Tuesday of the month, January through November, beginning at 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted. Please check in with the assistant at the front desk.
Board Minutes 2014
Board Minutes | Previous Years
- 2013 Minutes: Jan| Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov
- 2012 Minutes - Click here for meeting minutes
- 2011 Minutes - Click here for meeting minutes
- 2010 Minutes - Click here for meeting minutes
- 2009 Minutes - Click here for meeting minutes
- 2008 Minutes - Click here for meeting minutes