Airport Authority Names Randy Bush Chief Financial Officier
Randy Bush has been named Chief Financial Officer of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority. He replaces retiring CFO John Byrum, who will remain in an advisory role until the end of the 2013. Read the full press release here.
For your convenience, Columbus Regional Airport Authority’s (CRAA) most recent financial reports, official statement , investment policy and other fiscal information relating to CRAA's debt portfolio are added frequently to this site. Please be sure to check this page often. CRAA provides certain information relating to its outstanding bonds and notes to nationally recognized municipal securities information repositories each year. CRAA also provides notices of any "material events" to those repositories or to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. See the sections titled “ Continuing Disclosure” in the Official Statements below.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
Chief Financial Officer’s Monthly Reports
DISCLAIMER –INTERNAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
The year-to-date internal financial statements are substantially prepared in accordance with the Authority’s significant accounting policies but are unaudited and do not include certain procedures performed when preparing the annual audited financial statements. The internal financial statements contain terminology and classifications that differ in format from the annual audited financial statements. In addition, the internal statements do not include a Management Discussion and Analysis, Statement of Cash Flows or Notes to Financial Statements, which are required for the annual audited financial statements.
Financial Statement Awards
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Award - 2012 (Received November 2013)
- Auditor of State of Ohio Award - 2009 (Received January 2011)
Airport Refunding Revenue Bonds, Series 2007 - $59,750,000
Subordinated Airport Revenue Credit Facility Bonds, Series 2012
Airport Revenue Bonds, Series 2013A (AMT) $13,805,000 and 2013B (Non_AMT) $3,795,000
- Transcript of Proceedings - October 8, 2013 - Part 1
- Transcript of Proceedings - October 8, 2013 - Part 2
- Transcript of Proceedings - October 8, 2013 - Part 3
- Transcript of Proceedings - October 8, 2013 - Part 4
Bond Ratings Updates
- Fitch Rating Affirms A+ Rating - September 19, 2014
- Standard & Poor's Rating Affirms A+ Rating - August 11, 2014
- Moody’s Maintains Rating of A1 - August 4, 2014
- Kroll Rates Airport AA- - October 22, 2014
Continuing Disclosure Report:The continuing disclosures for CRAA are publicly displayed on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) website.
Investment Policy: January, 2015 Policy
Schedule of Fees, Rates and Charges:2015 Rates & Charges Fee Schedule
IRMA Disclosure: 2014 IRMA Disclosure