Companies interested in conducting business with the Columbus Regional Airport Authority and passenengers utilizing its airports will find the below information helpful.
- Capital Program Sustainable Design Guidance Manual (PDF)
- Stormwater Management for Construction Activities Guidance Manual (PDF)
- CRAA GIS Standards and the CRAA CAD Standards (zip)
- CRAA Survey Standards (PDF)
- Rules & Regulations (PDF)
- CRAA Wage Rate Determination Instructions for Design Services Consultants (Architect and Engineer Services)(PDF)
- CRAA Technology Services Cabling Standards (PDF)
Current & Future Capital Project Info
- 2015-2016 Capital Budget (PDF)
- Capital Project Descriptions (PDF)
- 5-year+ Capital Improvement Program (PDF)
Irregular Operations (Tarmac Delay) Emergency Contingency Plan
Unlawful Discrimination Notice
To download the airport's unlawful discrimination notice please click on this link. The Title VI coordinator for the Port Columbus International Airport is Suzanne Bell. Click here for CRAA's Title VI policy and complaint procedure. Discrimination complaints can be directed to Ms. Bell at this number: 614-239-5032 or via email.
Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Air Cargo Terminal 5 and Associated Airside and Landside Development at the Rickenbacker International Airport