sssOur Commitment to Your Privacy
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority understands that your privacy is important and will ensure as far as possible that personal information collected through this website is used only for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is in relation to the handling of personal information that may be collected on this and related websites. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by The Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
We collect the following types of information from you:
1. General statistical information about visitors to our website for general reporting and to improve future content. Such information includes service provider, browser type, pages accessed on our Web site and what site you came from.
2. Personal information about you to provide you with a range of personalized services. The type of personal information we collect about you depends on how you use the website.
3. Records of any e-mails or other correspondence that you send via the website.
You have full control over any personal information we collect on you and what type of information (if any) you would like to receive from us. Please note, however, that some services offered on our website are not accessible unless personal information is supplied.
Generally, you can visit most parts of any Columbus Regional Airport Authority website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
Usage of Personal Information by The Columbus Regional Airport Authority
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority will disclose the personal information you provide through this website only:
1. For the purposes for which the personal information was requested, and for directly related purposes.
2. For use in the operation and marketing of products and services agreed upon by The Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
3. When required or authorized by or under law to disclose the information.
4. With your consent.
5. When The Columbus Regional Airport Authority uses parties to perform services on its behalf, we will ensure that this entity protects the user's personal information in a manner, which is consistent with this statement.
We do not sell your name or other private profile information to third parties, and do not intend to do so in the future.
You will occasionally receive e-mails about fare sales, special offers, new services and other noteworthy news items. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative.
Please note that we will only send e-mail promotions or announcements to you if you have previously given your permission for us to do so.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our mailings or do not want us to share your e-mail address with other parties, please e-mail us.
The Columbus Regional Airport Authority will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. A secure server protects your personal information.
In addition, if you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible. Please do not share any of your personal information, such as passwords or personal identification numbers, with anyone. If necessary, please log out of our website when you have finished using it. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information. The Columbus Regional Airport Authority cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third-party accesses to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private.
A cookie is a small string of information that a web site transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we pass to you are anonymous and do not hold information on you or reveal your personal identity. However, if you nevertheless prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them, or to notify you if they are being used. Rejecting cookies can however limit the functionality of our website.
Updating Personal Information
You can at any time choose to change your personal details, and we request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to utilize the services we provide on this website, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time and notify you by posting the amended version on this website.