John Glenn Columbus International
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Located minutes from downtown Columbus, John Glenn International is home base for diverse general aviation services and activities managed by several high-quality fixed-base operations and other service providers. CMH is also home base for NetJets, the worldwide leader in fractional jet ownership and FlightSafety International, a world-class leader in professional aviation training and flight simulation systems.
The airport’s tower operates 24/7 to safely guide all types of aircraft to and from two parallel runways. The Category I and II Landing Systems offer all-weather landing capabilities, and an onsite Customs facility speeds clearance of international flights.
John Glenn International has been named one of the best airports for passenger experience! Read more about this exciting award.
And, CMH is the first facility in Columbus, and one of the only airports in the world, to earn the Global Biorisk Advisory Council's STAR facility accreditation. This is the cleaning industry’s gold standard for sanitization protocols. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3l7EIPG
CMH general aviation service providers
CMH is also home to these corporate GA partners
Commercial air service at CMH
Commercially, John Glenn International serves over seven million passengers annually. Find destinations, airlines and more at FlyColumbus.com.
Aviation facilities & equipment
- Air Traffic Control operates 24/7
- Airport Operations staff onsite 24/7
- U.S. Customs clearance available 24/7 (by appointment)
- Parallel runways: RW 10R/28L (10,113’x150’) and RW 10L/28R (8,000’x150’)
- Category I Landing System for all-weather landing capabilities on both runways
- Category II Landing System on RW 10R-28L
- Automated Surface Observation System (ASOS)
- High-intensity runway edge lights
- Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting (ARFF) provided by Rural Metro
- 20 T-hangars
- Ample aircraft parking aprons
- Hotels on airport property:
Leasing opportunities & fees
- T-hangars and Hangar Auxiliary Spaces are leased on an annual basis.
- Aircraft parking fees are based on weight (pounds) with daily and monthly fees available.
- Contact Columbus Regional Airport Authority, 614-239-3193, for availability and pricing.
What inspired the CMH name
John Glenn International is in constant motion connecting Ohio with the world. Find the latest airport news, air traffic reports and other publications at our ColumbusAirports.com News Hub.