Pack your bags! Spring break is just a few short months away and we know you’re ready to book your plane tickets ASAP. Maybe you’re thinking Cancun, South Florida or even New Orleans — we’ve got you covered!
Last year, we announced the addition of several new destinations from CMH and LCK. Not only are we connecting with more cities, but we are also excited to see several favorite routes return after being paused in 2020. Read through the full list below and get ready to check these cities off your travel bucket list:
Flights that returned in the last year:
While the pandemic slowed us all down, we were excited to announce the return of several routes that we know our passengers enjoyed.
- Boston - Delta Air Lines
- Cancun - Vacation Express (returns in March)
- Fort Myers - Spirit Airlines
- Myrtle Beach - Spirit Airlines
- New Orleans - Spirit Airlines
- New York-JFK - American Airlines and Delta Air Lines
- New York-LGA - American Airlines
- St. Louis - Southwest Airlines
- Toronto, Canada - Air Canada
- Washington D.C.-National - Southwest Airlines
New flights added to our map:
In 2021, we also welcomed a brand-new airline, Breeze Airways! With the addition of Breeze’s routes from CMH, we also added several exciting destinations and new routes with our airline partners.
- Austin – Southwest Airlines
- Boston - American Airlines
- Cancun - American Airlines (seasonal) and Frontier Airlines
- Charleston - Breeze Airways and United Airlines (summer seasonal)
- Fort Myers - United Airlines (seasonal)
- Hartford - Breeze Airways
- Hilton Head Island - United Airlines (summer seasonal)
- Los Angeles - Spirit Airlines
- Miami - Southwest Airlines (seasonal)
- Myrtle Beach - Southwest Airlines (summer seasonal)
- New Orleans - Breeze Airways
- Norfolk - Allegiant Airlines (operated out of Rickenbacker Intl, seasonal) and Breeze Airways
- Palm Beach - Breeze Airways (launching February 19)
- Panama City Beach - Southwest Airlines (seasonal)
- Pensacola - Spirit Airlines (seasonal)
- Portland, Maine - United Airlines (summer seasonal)
- Sarasota/Bradenton – Southwest Airlines
- Tampa – Breeze Airways and Frontier Airlines
Additionally, Alaska Airlines will add a second daily flight to Seattle this coming summer.
Do you want the latest news about John Glenn International delivered monthly straight to your inbox? Sign up for our e-newsletter.