What to expect this holiday season
With 50 nonstop destinations to choose from, you can expect the airport to be busy as we head into the holiday season. Whether you're visiting family, hitting the slopes, or getting away to somewhere warm, we’re here to get you there.
Here's what to do:
- Visit FlyColumbus.com to view nonstop destinations from Columbus
- Download your airline’s mobile app to receive flight updates
- Arrive early — at least 90 minutes before departure for domestic flights, or two hours for international
- Download a mobile boarding pass to breeze through ticketing
- Take a look through our holiday travel guide as you make your list and check it twice!
Our next tip is coming right up...