Settle in before your flight
Maybe you need some caffeine to get through your flight, or you forgot your book at home and need a good read for the plane. We have you covered with shops and restaurants in each concourse and pre-security, ready to welcome you along the way. Check out the list of restaurant and shop hours on our website before you head out the door!
- Escape Lounge — The Centurion® Studio Partner opens this holiday season on Concourse B
- The lounge offers fresh and locally sourced chef-curated food options, full bar and coffee service, plush seating, ample power outlets, high-speed Wi-Fi, printing services, magazines and newspapers
- American Express Platinum Card®, Business Platinum Card® and Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members receive complimentary access
- Visit FlyColumbus.com to view options, hours, and locations
- Take your drink to-go—alcoholic beverages can be purchased and sipped anywhere post-security
- Look for contactless ordering and payment options at many locations
Who said traveling has to be stressful? Find ways to enjoy your time in the airport with these tips...