In December 2022, Breeze Airways announced 6 Seriously Nice™ new and returning destinations from Columbus (John Glenn Columbus International - CMH) to begin in 2023.
New and returning routes from Columbus (CMH):
• Orange County, CA (SNA) - twice weekly (Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting March 29)
• Providence, RI (PVD) - twice weekly (Wednesdays and Saturdays, returning March 29)
• Raleigh-Durham, NC (RDU) - twice weekly (Thursdays and Sundays, starting May 18)
• Hartford, CT (BDL) - twice weekly (Fridays and Mondays, returning May 19)
• Jacksonville, FL (JAX) - twice weekly (Fridays and Mondays, returning May 19)
• Norfolk, VA (ORF) - twice weekly (Fridays and Mondays, returning May 19)
Currently, Breeze offers service to Charleston, SC, and West Palm Beach, FL. "It’s exciting to watch as Breeze Airways continues to invest in Columbus. We appreciate the commitment that Breeze Airways has made to passengers in the central Ohio region." — Joseph R. Nardone, President & CEO of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Passengers on the CMH-SNA route can expect to fly in style onboard Breeze's new Airbus 220-300. With the new aircraft comes a different type of fare — Nicest. Passengers can choose their first class ticket when booking which includes 2 checked bags, a carry-on, and a personal item; technology that allows passengers to stream TV or movies; in-seat power and USB ports; new, comfortable seating, and 6% BreezePoints earned for future travel.