The Columbus Air Show presented by Scotts is almost here! Mark your calendars for June 16-18 to see incredible performers like the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor, and so much more. Check out the information below to get up-to-speed on what's to come, and visit ColumbusAirShow.com to learn more.
When: June 16-18, 2023
Where: Rickenbacker International Airport
Tickets are currently on sale, but are going fast! Check out the various ticket offers that are still available on the Columbus Air Show website.
Please note: tickets cannot be purchased day-of. All tickets will need to be purchased ahead of time.
Parking is sold separately from admission tickets, and must be purchased in advance. A limited number of spaces will be available each day. Busses or RVs will not be permitted. The parking ticket is only good for the day it is purchased (Friday, June 16, Saturday, June 17, or Sunday, June 18). Learn more about pricing on the Columbus Air Show website.
Who will be performing?
Glad you asked! The full list of performers is currently on the Air Show website, and is updated as new performers are added.
- United State Navy Blue Angels
- United States Air Force F-22 Raptor
- Ohio Air National Guard KC-135 Stratotanker
- United States Marine Corps C-130 “Fat Albert”
- B-17 “Yankee Lady” Yankee Air Museum
- P-51D Mustang “Old Crow”
- F-5 Tiger
- B-25 “Rosie’s Reply” Yankee Air Museum
- C-47 “Hairless Joe” Yankee Air Museum
- P-51 Mustang “By Request” Commemorative Air Force
- Michael Goulian
- Rob Holland
- Kent Pietsch
- Smoke-N-Thunder Jet Truck
Visitors can also see Stol Air Racing, ground displays, and more experiences.
Here are some other frequently asked questions to prepare you for the weekend!
- What items can be brought into the Air Show? View the list
- What is the Air Show schedule? View the schedule
- Is there a grounds map? View the map
- Can I volunteer? Sign up here!
Do you have more questions? Have no fear! The Columbus Air Show is prepared - head over to their FAQ webpage to learn more.