Airport Police & Public Safety Contacts
Looking for airport or airline information?
Have questions for an airport police officer, firefighter or medic?
Call 614-239-4029 for non-emergency questions.
Emergencies requiring airport police, fire or medics:
Pick up any red phone located throughout the John Glenn International terminal, or Call 614-238-7800, or Dial 9-1-1
Comments about airport police and public safety personnel:
Compliments or concerns may be directed to us by email.
Airport Lost & Found:
- Leave something at the airport? Visit FlyColumbus.com
- Leave something on an aircraft? Contact your airline. Airline contact numbers can be found on FlyColumbus.com.
Police Reports & Tickets:
- When traveling to and from John Glenn International and Rickenbacker International airports, please adhere to speed limits and no parking signs posted on roadways within airport boundaries.
- Moving violations are written under state code or city ordinance and must be adjudicated at the Franklin County Municipal Court; either in-person at the Court or on-line on the traffic violation page.
- Parking tickets can be paid online. If a violator wishes to appeal a ticket, visit the website to download the Appeal Request Form and submit it by mail.
- Police report copies may be obtained by calling 614-238-7879 or by emailing us.