Bolton Field (TZR)
Dedicated to corporate and recreational aviation activities, Bolton Field serves the needs of area businesses, private pilots and aviation enthusiasts.
JP’s Barbecue Ribs restaurant and catering options satisfy hungry passengers, flight crews and local clientele.
TZR general aviation service provider
TZR general aviation partners, activities and organizations
TZR Aviation facilities and equipment
- One of 12 general aviation reliever airports in Ohio recognized in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS)
- 5500’ x 100’ runway and 75’ wide parallel taxiway
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Non-Directional Radio Beacon (NDB)
- Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS)
- Medium-intensity approach-lighting system
- 90 T-hangars
- Tie downs
- Ample aircraft parking aprons
- Piston, turboprop, jet aircraft and helicopter friendly
- 80+ based aircraft
- Air Traffic Control service daily from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- U.S. Customs clearance by appointment
- Onsite restaurant JP's Barbecue Ribs
- Pilot lounge and other amenities
Leasing Opportunities & Fees
FBO Services and Fees
T-hangars, Hangar Auxiliary Spaces and Tie Downs
- Annual leases
- Contact Columbus Regional Airport Authority, 614-239-3193, for availability and pricing.
What inspired the TZR airport name